Instructions for Button Battery with Three Voltage Settings
- The new battery is delivered ‘off’ to save power
- All actions use the button on the side of the battery
- Do not charge the battery for more than two hours
- When you are not vaping, store the battery and cartridge separately
- When necessary, clean oil off the plate that connects the battery to the cartridge with rubbing alcohol and a Q-tip. This will ensure longevity of the battery.
Here’s how it works:
- Attach the disposable vape cartridge to the end of your pen
- Press the button five (5) times to turn your pen on (or off)
- After your pen is turned on, press the button twice (2) to pre-heat the coils. This is especially important on cold days. It will also help your cartridge last longer.
- Your pen has three settings which heat the oil at a higher or lower voltage. The heat or voltage can affect the potency and taste of your cannabis medicine, so you’ll want to experiment to find your preference.
- Press the button three (3) times to change the voltage (heat). Green is the lowest voltage, blue is in the middle, and red is the highest. The voltage can affect the potency and taste of your cannabis, so you’ll want to experiment to find your preference. We recommend the ‘blue’ setting for our Arizona Natural Selections’ house blend oil.
- When you’re ready to vape, put the cartridge end to your mouth. Hold the button down and inhale. Take your finger off the button when you’ve finished inhaling. If you’re new to vaping, and especially if you’re new to cannabis, take it slow. Inhale and wait 20 or so minutes to see how you feel before taking another “pull.”
- Always turn off your battery when you’re finished vaping by pressing the button five (5) times.